The reality is that digestive complaints are rampant in our society today. So many of us suffer today from IBS, Crohns, ulcerative colitis, constipation, SIBO, GERD, on and on and on and on? The bottom line – if eating and pooping aren’t enjoyable activities it’s tough to show up in life with optimum energy engaged for success.
Can you answer all the questions with a Yes?
- Is eating a pain free activity?
- Do you poop at least once a day?
- Is your poop formed and brown?
- Is your bowel movement enjoyable?
- Are you free of that bloated and puffy feeling that some people complain about?
Those questions may seem rather juvenile and uncomfortable but the reality is, the answers to those questions provide us with clues about your health. Eating and pooping should be enjoyable and pain free activities. Pain, discomfort, constipation, diarrhea are all signs that your digestion is not working properly.